Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Celebration at the Joseph Smith Memorial









What a way to start the Christmas Season! The Relief Society in my new ward planned a wonderful luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I had the great honor of having my two oldest daughters attend with me. The luncheon was delicious ! The highlight of the day was having Alex Boye' come and sing for us! He was wonderful, he has a great voice, and an amazing spirit! He had as laughing one minute and in tears the next--it was a very special day! We recieved a big SNOW Storm today, and it was quite a sight to see all the city covered in white. The Temple grounds are always beautiful in any kind of weather. Today was a great way to start this Holiday season. I have so much to be thankful for, and pray that each of us will radiate the light of Christ this season and all year long.

2 comments:

Bex said...

deb-I am so glad you are in the blog now! We miss you too a lot! I am so glad to see your picture! You have beautiful daughters! This is a great way to keep in touch.

Love ya-
Becky

Bex said...

Greg wants to know where the other girls are! He says hi!

Becky